Madrid Rent Flat
Our main objective is to offer accommodation in rooms in our shared flats situated in the centre of Madrid. Our main tenants are young people aged between 18 and 30, who come to Madrid for one week up to a year to study at university, to have an Erasmus year, to enrol in a Spanish course or to undertake an internship.
At Madrid Rent Flat we offer rooms directly in the centre of Madrid in our own collection of shared flats. All of the flats are located in safe areas, are near to the metro and are very well connected to the main universities.
Our philosophy is to rent accommodation with "all bills included"(gas, electricity, internet, water, fixed landline, cleaning of communal areas etc) so that:
- Your first few days in Madrid will be simple and straight-forward
- There is no extra cost - you know exactly how much the rent will cost you and you will not be in for any surprises.
Is Madrid Rent Flat for me?
If you find yourself in any of these situations – yes!
- You are between 18 and 30 years old
- You are looking for a shared flat but don’t have anyone to share with yet
- You are an Erasmus student
- You are going to undertake a research grant
- You are going to complete an internship in Madrid
- You have decided to have a gap year after university
- You want to learn and improve your Spanish in Madrid
- You are visiting Madrid for leisure or tourism reasons
- You will be staying from one week up to a year
- You want to get to know the city of Madrid
The team here at Madrid Rent Flat promises to:
- Provide a personalised service to everyone
- Look out for the wellbeing and satisfaction of all residents
- Provide high quality accommodation
- Offer a fast and efficient booking system in all of the flats
- Help residents to integrate into the shared flat and Madrid